Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.
My stylist said I shouldn't comb my hair often, should I? My stylist said I shouldn't wash my hair often, should I? So many questions, your stylists and the hair seller have different opinions. Now the question is, who do you listen to? In this article, we would be answering the above questions and give answers to what it is you should do.
1. My stylist said I shouldn't comb my extensions, should I?
A lot of people might say "do what your stylist tells you". Here's the thing, the weave is called Human hair extension for a reason. Now imagine not combing your natural hair for a week, it would definitely tangle right? You are therefore expected to treat your human hair the same way you would treat your natural hair, after-all they are just about the same thing.
2. My stylist said I shouldn't wash my hair often...should I?
This question seems funny to me, imagine not washing your hair for over a month. You board a bus and people start staring at you, not because you look "peng" but because your hair stinks. Sure that can be embarrassing, I am begging you please wash your human hair extension often (I am not saying everyday, we both know that's impossible) at least after every installment. It saves you from a lot of things for example, people's uncomfortable stare.
If you have other things your stylist told you not to do, feel free to drop suggestions in the comment section.
Straight hair is an often-coveted, universally flattering hair type. It’s always in style, and it gives a sleek, put-together look to the person wearing it. There are many reasons to fall in love with straight hair. It is very on -trend, versatile and simple. The clean appearance of straight hair frames the face beautifully. Unfortunately there's no place to hide mistakes in fine straight hair and thin hair. Below are few reasons why straight hair rocks:
- A timeless look: Straight hair never truly goes out of style, meaning that your easy-to-maintain locks will always be in vogue.
- Get Experimental: It is very convenient to mould straight hair into any hairstyle. In fact, most of the styling ideas go best with straight hair.
- Easy to maintain: straight hair makes it easy to brush and go! Other hair types take more work but straight haired girls are blessed with the ability to roll out of bed and take on the world –with minimal hair-styling effort required.
- Shine all day everyday: The hair cuticles lie much flatter with straight hairstyles than they do with curly hair, meaning that your locks are more likely to look shiny and glossy!
- Less Heat: Less heat is needed to style straight hair because you’re not trying to tame wild waves and curls –this means your hair will be less damaged as a result!
- Things wash out of it easily (shampoo, peanut butter, marinara sauce etc)
- Best hair for working professionals: It gives a very corporate look without much time investment for setting it every day.
- Long, straight hair can frame your face, highlighting your best features — such as your eyes, your cheekbones, your lips — while drawing attention away from those features you don’t want to emphasize.