How your information is used
4.1 By using this Website or purchasing any products through this Website, you agree that your personal information may be used by us, and by carefully selected third parties chosen by us, for any of the following purposes:
- to provide you with a personalised browsing experience when using this Website;
- to fulfil any contractual agreements between you and us (for example when you place an order for products through this Website);
- to send you details (including by post, phone, e-mail or SMS) of other products which we think may interest you, where you have consented to this and share your information with third parties for this purpose, unless you inform us that you do not want to receive these details;
- to comply with legal and regulatory requirements;
- to manage any account that you hold with us;
- to assess, operate and improve this Website and the services provided through it;
- to ensure that content from this Website is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer; and
- to notify you about changes to this Website or our service.
4.2 In addition to the use of your personal information described above, we may also use your information to create anonymous data for market profiling purposes which may be used by us and shared with our group of companies or third parties.
4.3 We will not share your information with third parties in order for that third party to provide direct marketing communications to you, unless it relates to a specific activity which we are undertaking with a third party (e.g. a competition) and you have provided your consent for such use. Such activity will have its own terms and conditions relating to the way in which your information may be used.