People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Good afternoon lovers of quality human hair extensions. Today's lecture (HUMAN HAIR 101) would be on the basics of human hair extensions. To begin, it is best to know the types of human hair and their differences. There are various types of human hair and knowing them would aid selection process.
Well just like the name implies "virgin" this means pure like it has never been processed or treated with any form of chemicals. It comes in its natural state and can be bleached, dyed and processed. Note also that the way you treat your hair is the same way you treat your natural hair. This is the general term used to describe human hair, there can be virgin Malaysian hair, Peruvian and Indian hair.
Types of human hair
1. Indian Hair
This is the most adaptable hair and is readily available, this hair is naturally airy and can be curled and styled easily. Even with little products applied to it, it moves effortlessly and blends well with most hair textures. A change in weather can affect the hair so it is advisable to purchase anti-frizz in order to protect the hair.
2. Brazilian Hair
This is the "in" hair, it is the most sought hair mostly because of its softness, durability, and density. The volume of this type of human hair, it is advisable to use as many bundles to make the hair full. It is also less likely to form into a mass of small, tight curls.
3. Peruvian Hair
This is a multi-purpose weave and is extremely soft, you can have up to 5 bundles on your hair and still feel light. It has a more coarse texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and is preferred by a lot of people.
4. Malaysian Hair
Due to its texture, this hair is highly sought after and mostly worn by celebrities. The Malaysian hair is extremely luxurious and is shiny (just the right amount of shine). The Malaysian hair holds curls perfectly well even without the use of products, it doesn't swell in humid conditions making it low maintenance. For the busy woman, this is the perfect hair for you.
All you need to know about the types of human hair. Have a question? Post it in the comment section.