Lace frontal closure are expensive investment, to make them last a long time, its imperative to take care of them and maintain them. The more reason women prefer lace front wigs to other kinds of wigs is the fact that the hairline is less visible. The wig appears more natural and thus cannot be easily detected to be wig.
EFFECTIVE TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HUMAN HAIR EXTENSION FRONTAL
- Use the Right Products -The products you use in your wig maintenance routine play a huge factor, in the end which results in your wig condition and its ultimate look. Do not risk damaging your hair, ensure the longevity of your wig by viewing the ingredients before you purchase. Argan oil treatment is a very good example of hair treatment and as such is recommended for your human hair
- Wash Carefully -Since the quality virgin hair used in this kind of frontal is a high quality. Always ensure that you brush the hair as thoroughly as possible with a paddle brush before you make any attempt to wash it. Before shampooing, use a form of pre-conditioning treatment, which will reduce the amount of drying that takes place. It can be dyed and bleached; however, we recommend that you visit your local professional stylist to undergo this procedure rather than attempt it yourself in order to ensure that it is done correctly.
- Wrap It Up -There is nothing scarier than going to bed with a spectacular and tangle free hair style only to wake up with the most frightening, and not to mention matted, head of hair. Gently comb out your unit before bed time and carefully tie a silk or satin scarf and your head to prevent the tangling, breakage, and shedding that happens after a night of tossing and turning. If you are loathed to ruin a hair style or have difficulty wrapping the curlier kind of hair styles, invest in a satin cap or a satin pillow case. Not only will it enable you to sleep without the worry of tangles or breakage, but you will also maintain the moisture that cotton made pillow cases strip from your hair.
- Don’t: Get your Hair Extremely Hot- Listen, ladies, when you get your lace closure sew in, in regards to temperature, you have to take it down a notch. Extreme heat will damage the hair and turn your flawless look into the one you’ll frown upon – and that’s just never good. So, let your man do the barbecuing, don’t get too close to the fireplace and avoid hot irons.
You should always remember
- Never to go to bed with a wet weave. This will encourage matting and lead to that musty smell. Wash your hair earlier in the day and leave to air dry.
- Explore different styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair. If you like your hair curly, then use light and soft bendy rollers. These should be used to set your hair overnight and can be used on dry or damp hair not soaking wet hair to avoid matting and odors.
Your human hair frontals comes with many benefits that include the style and effortless elegance of its wear. However, you must be sure to provide your lace front with the utmost care as an effective maintenance regimen is necessary to keep your unit in its best quality. Examine your wig unit and determine what you need to provide it with the best care possible to keep your hair looking its best day by day.
Make up is also an added advantage to the beauty of a bride but your hair is also a big part of the beauty even if you think you've got your wedding hairstyle all figured out. Here are few tips on the dos and don’ts of your wedding hair.
Dos for Hair
Have a hair trial!The session should allow enough time for you to try three different hairstyles. Be sure to bring your headpiece (or photo of it) along. Book your stylist four to six months ahead of time, and have your trial four to six weeks prior to the wedding.
Speak up!Explain the style of your wedding and reception to your stylist, and bring a photo or sketch of your gown. Ask him or her to suggest looks that will harmonize with the overall feel of your wedding.
Be open to suggestions.You may think you want a cascade of rolling waves, but don’t pass on the opportunity to try, say, a low, loose chignon, or some clip-on extensions. Go on—it’s only a hair trial,and you may be pleasantly surprised.
Take pictures as you go.Bring a friend to your trial, and have her take photos of all your options from every angle. Be sure to capture the front, profile, back, even how your hair looks from above. The goal is to have every side be your “best side,” since you’re sure to be photographed from every angle on the big day.
I Don'ts for Hair
Don’t assume your regular stylist is best for your wedding.The go-to hair pro who cuts your hair every six weeks may not be well versed in wedding ’do’s. If this is the case, get referrals from recently married friends.
Don’t assume anything when it comes to the language of hair.Bringing in images will help your stylist identify what you want. Terms like “big bun,” “soft waves,” “sophisticated,” and “chic” mean different things to different people, so comparing visuals can be the best way to communicate.
Beware of tendril-overload. A few flirty tendrils around your face can look romantic as long as there are only a few and they are not too long. Too many strands can cast unflattering shadows on your beautiful face.
Don’t neglect the neckline of your gown. Whether it’s strapless, one-shoulder or sweetheart, the top of your gown is a key shape to keep in mind when it comes to choosing your hairstyle. A full-on updo may feel (and look) too bare with a strapless dress.
Don’t hide your highlights. When highlighted hair is pinned into an updo, a chunk of dark hair is revealed beneath. Break up the solid color by having extra highlights applied at the under layers of your hair if you plan to go with an upswept style.
Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.