Straight hair is an often-coveted, universally flattering hair type. It’s always in style, and it gives a sleek, put-together look to the person wearing it. There are many reasons to fall in love with straight hair. It is very on -trend, versatile and simple. The clean appearance of straight hair frames the face beautifully. Unfortunately there's no place to hide mistakes in fine straight hair and thin hair. Below are few reasons why straight hair rocks:
- A timeless look: Straight hair never truly goes out of style, meaning that your easy-to-maintain locks will always be in vogue.
- Get Experimental: It is very convenient to mould straight hair into any hairstyle. In fact, most of the styling ideas go best with straight hair.
- Easy to maintain: straight hair makes it easy to brush and go! Other hair types take more work but straight haired girls are blessed with the ability to roll out of bed and take on the world –with minimal hair-styling effort required.
- Shine all day everyday: The hair cuticles lie much flatter with straight hairstyles than they do with curly hair, meaning that your locks are more likely to look shiny and glossy!
- Less Heat: Less heat is needed to style straight hair because you’re not trying to tame wild waves and curls –this means your hair will be less damaged as a result!
- Things wash out of it easily (shampoo, peanut butter, marinara sauce etc)
- Best hair for working professionals: It gives a very corporate look without much time investment for setting it every day.
- Long, straight hair can frame your face, highlighting your best features — such as your eyes, your cheekbones, your lips — while drawing attention away from those features you don’t want to emphasize.