People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
A curly human hair extension isn't your average human hair, in the sense that it requires more care and if anything less is given the curls might not last as long as expected. Here are a few tips that would help keep amazing, long lasting, curly hair extension.
BRUSHING YOUR CURLY HAIR
1. Detangle your hair carefully
2. Finger comb your hair gently to maintain the curls
When moisturizing, it is advisable to condition your human hair with a regular conditioner and also make use of deep conditioning treatment. This helps to provide the moisture the curly locks need and prevent future damage. N/B; Use a detangling brush
APPLYING CURL CREAM (ARGAN OIL)
This would help your curl locks look even more gorgeous as it gives the hair shine and further enhances texture. Spray your hair with plain water or leave-in conditioner to maintain the curls.
STYLING/DRYING CURLY WAVES
To make your curls look best, it is advisable to let it air-dry. To maintain the curls on your human hair, it is advisable to reduce the heat on the hair (heat can't be 100% avoided but it can be reduced).
STEPS TO WASHING CURLY HAIR
1. Apply oil before shampoo
2. Section and wash
3. Lather once with a sulfate-free shampoo
4. Follow up with conditioner
5. Dry hair with a microfiber towel or t-shirt
If this article has helped in anyway, feel free to leave a comment. Further suggestions and tips are welcome.