Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.
My stylist said I shouldn't comb my hair often, should I? My stylist said I shouldn't wash my hair often, should I? So many questions, your stylists and the hair seller have different opinions. Now the question is, who do you listen to? In this article, we would be answering the above questions and give answers to what it is you should do.
1. My stylist said I shouldn't comb my extensions, should I?
A lot of people might say "do what your stylist tells you". Here's the thing, the weave is called Human hair extension for a reason. Now imagine not combing your natural hair for a week, it would definitely tangle right? You are therefore expected to treat your human hair the same way you would treat your natural hair, after-all they are just about the same thing.
2. My stylist said I shouldn't wash my hair often...should I?
This question seems funny to me, imagine not washing your hair for over a month. You board a bus and people start staring at you, not because you look "peng" but because your hair stinks. Sure that can be embarrassing, I am begging you please wash your human hair extension often (I am not saying everyday, we both know that's impossible) at least after every installment. It saves you from a lot of things for example, people's uncomfortable stare.
If you have other things your stylist told you not to do, feel free to drop suggestions in the comment section.