Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
Most people don't have naturally exotic hair, it is for this reason they desire Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian and Malaysian hairs, regardless of their prices. You may be wondering why some women are able to reuse their human hair extensions for as long as a year. This all boils down to the way the human hair is maintained. Hair extensions require work as they are not like the natural hair. The better you take care of your human hair extensions, the longer they will last.
The following tips would help you maintain your human hair extension:
Detangling your hair
In order to get rid of tangles, you are supposed to gently comb out your human hair extensions using a wide tooth brush or a detangling blush. When combing the hair, do not insert the brush to the root of the hair, start combing from the ends and slowly work your way to the root. In order to avoid shedding of the hair while combing, support the extension with your hand.
This might be a little confusing as people have different opinions when it comes to washing their human hair extension. It is advisable to wash your human hair extension at least once in every 3 weeks (this should come immediately after you take of the first weave installment). Washing them too much will make them appear too dry and they will get damaged faster, which is undesirable. It is best to wash gently with cold water and a very gentle shampoo, free of sulphite. Conditioning the human hair extension with a moisturizing conditioner helps to keep the "lushness" of the hair.
Pat the hair dry and as much as possible avoid rubbing with a towel as this will lead to breakage. It is best to allow your human hair extension, this is because an excessive use of hair dryer will lead to damage of the hair. However, if necessary the dryer should be put on a cool setting, and the extension should be combed out gently with a wide tooth brush while drying.
Styling your human hair extensions
When you want to style your human hair extension, it is best you discuss with your stylist your preference. Alcohol free products like mousse, gel and hairspray should be used in moderation. Greasy products should be avoided as it can cause your human hair extension to tangle.
Human hair extensions and heat don't go hand in hand. The ends of your hair weakens and becomes brittle when excessive heat is used and this can lead to breakage. The use of flat irons should be avoided.
Sleeping with human hair
When your human hair is wet, avoid sleeping like that or it may get tangled while you're asleep. Plait the hair, pin it up, roller-set it or roll with bendy rollers before sleeping. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow to avoid pillow friction.
Other things to note:
- Avoid touching the hair every time. Touching human hair extensions leads to the transfer of oils from the hand to the hair, leading to them become unsightly.
- Rinse your hair in tap water before and after going into the swimming pool. The heavily chlorinated water has damaging effects on human hair.
- Do not use towels to rigorously dry out your human hair extensions, to avoid breakage.
- Oil your scalp whenever your scalp feels itchy. Avoid scratching because it can result in frizzy roots and noticeable tracks.
- When storing your human hair, store them in well ventilated packs, and in such a way that they do not get matted and tangled.
Following the last blog post (https://sntcollections.com/blogs/inpiration/human-hair-101), we would be talking about how to care for your Straight, Curly and Wavy human hair extensions.
Maintaining your human hair extension is really simple if you follow instructions. These guidelines would save you the stress of going to meet your stylist every time you want your hair taken care of.
Straight and Wavy Hair
1. Ignore the "don't brush your human hair" people and please brush your hair often(with a wide tooth comb). You are to treat your human hair extension the way you'll treat your natural hair.
2. Apply argan oil once or twice a week.
3. Use alcohol-free styling aids, such as mousse, gel and hairspray in moderation.
4. For wavy hair, spray hair with a leave-in conditioner or diluted curl activator solution and air-dry hair for the best wave formation.
5. Avoid using heat unnecessarily on your human hair extension
1. Brush hair often with a wide tooth comb.
2. When conditioning, always make use of leave-in conditioner.
3. Apply water to maintain curls.
4. After the installation of your human hair, it is advisable not to wear it for more than 14-25 days.
5. When going to bed, tie the hair up and put it in a satin/silk scarf to avoid tangling.
6. Wash your human hair after the first installment.
Have questions? Feel free to let us know in the comment section.