Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.