Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
When shopping Christmas, there are some things we need to put into consideration before we start shopping. This article will help you in making some holiday decisions, I have experienced most of what I’m going to tell you so it’s not just coming from thin air.
- Affordability not Desirability
It’s not all items you desire that you can afford right, trust me on this. I mean I desire a Samsung S7 but I can’t afford it considering my finances. Now when shopping for Christmas gifts, you shop for goods you can afford. Just like the saying goes “you can’t always get what you want” but you can at least love what you get.
- Take note of Sales
This is the festive period and most stores would want to “get rid” of old stock and they would be offering amazing discounts on goods and services. First, there was Black Friday, Cyber Monday and now there are Christmas sales where you can get goods up to 50%. Take for example the whopping N10,000 off our Holiday kollection, it’s advisable you take note of sales this festive period and grab them with your two hands.
- Refrain from impulse buying
Stay away from buying goods without planning to do so in advance, there’s nothing worse than the feeling of regret you get when buy a good/pay for a service that you didn’t plan for. It “hunts” you and the fact that you can almost never get your money back is not worth it. So why not plan whatever it is you want to buy and then be happy afterward.
- Look to buy online
Personally, I do most of my shopping online. You may ask why, well I’ll tell you why. I’m not the type of person that likes going to the market under the sun and after spending almost the whole day I still don’t get what I want. Shopping online saves you the stress of walking under the not so conducive weather and the fun part is that you stay at home with your laptop or your mobile phone and have the goods delivered to your doorstep without breaking a sweat.
- Create a gift list
Before you go out shopping, make a list of what you want to buy and who you want to buy it for. Prepare a gift list according to priority and then can you enjoy your shopping
Most importantly, don’t wait for last minute shopping it can be frustrating. START SHOPPING NOW!!!