Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is made from Indian hair is lustrous and thick, making it more flexible and durable than other hair. This new Indian wave is simply luxury. You're sure to get heads turning with this hair. Sourced from 100% raw unprocessed Indian Human Hair, this product is naturally soft and bouncy; and dons a soft, spiral curl pattern. It’s beautiful silky texture, medium lustre and naturally dark colour work well for hair types. This Indian hair can be styled to achieve any look you want while the hair maintains its natural beauty and lasts for a very long time. You deserve long lasting beautiful hair, that's why we at SnT Collections take our time in selecting the finest 100% virgin Indian curly hair!
How to take care of your Indian Silky Bouncy Curls:
- When it comes to virgin Indian hair, you have to care for your extensions just like your own natural hair. You need to comb/brush your hair frequently. Comb /brush from bottom up, in small sections at a time. This helps to opens the curl pattern to achieve a full, bouncy look.
- As with your own hair, you should always use quality shampoo and conditioner. Using dry shampoo helps maintain its Va-Va-Voom! To keep the hair soft and easy to manage, conditioning is important. Use a deep conditioner especially if you have chemically treated the hair. Do not massage or rub the hair against itself. Wash in a downward motion and rinse thoroughly. Gently blot hair with a towel.
- Ensure that you scrunch up hair gently to reform curl. Air-dry hair for the best curl formation. Naturally soft and bouncy, our Indian Natural Curly hair dons a soft, bouncy curl pattern is sure to revert back after every wash.
- Do not use oily or greasy products, it can cause extreme tangling. From experience, we have found out that a few drops of Argan oil are best for adding that extra shine.
- Right before going to bed, braid, twist or pin curl your hair. Do not sleep on damp hair. Always sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow.
Curly hair extensions generally take a lot of efforts but as you can see, they are not impossible to manage. You need to take care of your Indian hair extensions like they are your real hair.
Ladies, if wearing long lasting, natural looking hair like the Indian Silky Bouncy Curls is important to you, visit our online store at sntcollections.com to place your order today.
People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Whenever it comes to hair, most ladies are rarely happy with their own hair texture- I know I never am. Ladies with curly hair know that their hairs require extra effort and love so as to get the best results.
Curly hair tends to get frizzy when not properly oiled and moisturised, you need the extra volume to achieve that extra glamorous full bodied look, and to prevent tangles you need to brush it properly.
Ladies with straight hair often complain about how they always look the same. This is because straight hair gives you that natural and smooth look for your everyday look.
Here, we compare both sides of the argument and talk about why we think straight hair is the best!
1. You can get out of bed and not look in the mirror and still end up having smooth hair after just brushing them. No elaborate plans, no accessories necessary.
2. They are always manageable! Poofy hair means that you have to settle it down, whereas straight hair always looks sleek and glossy!
3. You don’t need to think a hundred times before a haircut. Whether it’s chopping your hair short, longer flicks or shorter bangs, or even a little bit of color...anything looks good with straight hair.
4. It doesn’t matter usually whether or how you blow-dry them, or when you wash them or how often so much. You can wash them an hour before going out and still have perfect hair ready in no time!
5. You never have to worry about letting your silky locks loose, open hair is never really a problem, and is usually how you can let them be daily.
6. Simple hairstyles can look effortlessly great with straight hair, whether you gathered your hair into a ponytail, simply braided them up or even tied up in a bun.
7. You don’t need to go near flat irons or other expensive treatments that fry your hair. Just regular trims, moisturisers, oil, (Argan oil is the best) a little bit of colour and you’re good to go!
Straight hair never goes out of date. Who doesn’t want long shiny straight hair that sways in the wind and catches attention! Visit us today at sntcollections.com for 100% Virgin Human Straight Hairs.
Most people don't have naturally exotic hair, it is for this reason they desire Brazilian, Indian, Peruvian and Malaysian hairs, regardless of their prices. You may be wondering why some women are able to reuse their human hair extensions for as long as a year. This all boils down to the way the human hair is maintained. Hair extensions require work as they are not like the natural hair. The better you take care of your human hair extensions, the longer they will last.
The following tips would help you maintain your human hair extension:
Detangling your hair
In order to get rid of tangles, you are supposed to gently comb out your human hair extensions using a wide tooth brush or a detangling blush. When combing the hair, do not insert the brush to the root of the hair, start combing from the ends and slowly work your way to the root. In order to avoid shedding of the hair while combing, support the extension with your hand.
This might be a little confusing as people have different opinions when it comes to washing their human hair extension. It is advisable to wash your human hair extension at least once in every 3 weeks (this should come immediately after you take of the first weave installment). Washing them too much will make them appear too dry and they will get damaged faster, which is undesirable. It is best to wash gently with cold water and a very gentle shampoo, free of sulphite. Conditioning the human hair extension with a moisturizing conditioner helps to keep the "lushness" of the hair.
Pat the hair dry and as much as possible avoid rubbing with a towel as this will lead to breakage. It is best to allow your human hair extension, this is because an excessive use of hair dryer will lead to damage of the hair. However, if necessary the dryer should be put on a cool setting, and the extension should be combed out gently with a wide tooth brush while drying.
Styling your human hair extensions
When you want to style your human hair extension, it is best you discuss with your stylist your preference. Alcohol free products like mousse, gel and hairspray should be used in moderation. Greasy products should be avoided as it can cause your human hair extension to tangle.
Human hair extensions and heat don't go hand in hand. The ends of your hair weakens and becomes brittle when excessive heat is used and this can lead to breakage. The use of flat irons should be avoided.
Sleeping with human hair
When your human hair is wet, avoid sleeping like that or it may get tangled while you're asleep. Plait the hair, pin it up, roller-set it or roll with bendy rollers before sleeping. Sleep with a satin cap or on a satin covered pillow to avoid pillow friction.
Other things to note:
- Avoid touching the hair every time. Touching human hair extensions leads to the transfer of oils from the hand to the hair, leading to them become unsightly.
- Rinse your hair in tap water before and after going into the swimming pool. The heavily chlorinated water has damaging effects on human hair.
- Do not use towels to rigorously dry out your human hair extensions, to avoid breakage.
- Oil your scalp whenever your scalp feels itchy. Avoid scratching because it can result in frizzy roots and noticeable tracks.
- When storing your human hair, store them in well ventilated packs, and in such a way that they do not get matted and tangled.
Good afternoon lovers of quality human hair extensions. Today's lecture (HUMAN HAIR 101) would be on the basics of human hair extensions. To begin, it is best to know the types of human hair and their differences. There are various types of human hair and knowing them would aid selection process.
Well just like the name implies "virgin" this means pure like it has never been processed or treated with any form of chemicals. It comes in its natural state and can be bleached, dyed and processed. Note also that the way you treat your hair is the same way you treat your natural hair. This is the general term used to describe human hair, there can be virgin Malaysian hair, Peruvian and Indian hair.
Types of human hair
1. Indian Hair
This is the most adaptable hair and is readily available, this hair is naturally airy and can be curled and styled easily. Even with little products applied to it, it moves effortlessly and blends well with most hair textures. A change in weather can affect the hair so it is advisable to purchase anti-frizz in order to protect the hair.
2. Brazilian Hair
This is the "in" hair, it is the most sought hair mostly because of its softness, durability, and density. The volume of this type of human hair, it is advisable to use as many bundles to make the hair full. It is also less likely to form into a mass of small, tight curls.
3. Peruvian Hair
This is a multi-purpose weave and is extremely soft, you can have up to 5 bundles on your hair and still feel light. It has a more coarse texture than Indian or Brazilian hair and is preferred by a lot of people.
4. Malaysian Hair
Due to its texture, this hair is highly sought after and mostly worn by celebrities. The Malaysian hair is extremely luxurious and is shiny (just the right amount of shine). The Malaysian hair holds curls perfectly well even without the use of products, it doesn't swell in humid conditions making it low maintenance. For the busy woman, this is the perfect hair for you.
All you need to know about the types of human hair. Have a question? Post it in the comment section.