People always talk about how the grass is greener on the other side...forgetting that there really is a full-time gardener over there. Ladies with curly hair always seem to complain and talk about how their lives would have been a lot easier if they had straight hair. They regularly forget that curly hair also has its own interesting advantages.
These are as follows:
1. One of the best benefits of having curly hair is that it is so versatile! You can wear your hair in so many different styles and it looks fabulous with accessories like beanies, headbands, head wraps, scarves-pretty much anything and everything! Curly hair also looks so cute braided, in a top knot or in a fierce ponytail.
2. Having curly hair also means that you will stand out in a crowd and slay like a star. Ladies, having a head of bouncy body waves and curls pretty much guarantees that you’ll be noticed no matter where you are and that’s a good thing. Why bother about blending in when you could be a centre of attention! Your curls are big, bold and beautiful!
3. Curly hair can tend to have a mind of its own most times, but you have to admit that it could be a blessing in disguise. From experience, Argan oil is best for oiling curly hair. Just apply few drops once a day. Leave your hair tangle free and bouncy all day long. Also, adding a little bit of water and proper brushing helps bring out a fuller and light-weight curls.
4. You can still enjoy curly hair even if your hair is not naturally curly. SnT Collections have a variety of deep curly textures that are of "affordable luxury". These soft yet beautiful curls from SnT Collections allow you create your dream curly hairstyles. Be it Meek Deep Curls, Indian Silky bouncy Curls, Caribbean Deep Curls, Italian Bouncy Waves, Indian Steam Curls, etc, SnT Collections Curly Hair patterns will always revert back after being washed. These hairs can be coloured easily. Produced from 100% virgin human hair which is tangle free. Due to the value, SnT Collections put in every weft, we guarantee these weaves will have little/no shedding regardless of curl pattern.
5. One of the merits of having a head of naturally curly hair is that your hair can always be styled and ready to go without having to pull out a blow dryer, flat iron before you’re ready to go. When properly managed, your hair will always be on point with lots of volume and personality!
If asked what I loved most about curly hairs, I would say it is uniqueness. Although there are a great number of people who have curly hair, it’s still unique compared to the much larger number of people with straight hair. Having curly hair is unique and distinctive, just like each curl on your head. Not one curl will be the same, which makes your hair just that much more special.
Before jumping in and selecting a length at random or based on price, it is first worth considering a few points to be sure you are making the right choice. No matter what your reason for getting extensions is, it's important to choose the right length. Here are some things to consider when deciding on hair extension lengths.
Wavy/ Curly /Straight Hair Extensions
Before you decide on a length, be sure to consider whether you want wavy/curly or straight hair extensions. Wavy/curly extensions tend to look slightly shorter than straight extensions due to the texture of the hair. If you are planning to opt for Wavy/curly extensions, you may want to go one size longer than you would if you're planning to buy straight extensions. Also, keep in mind that wavy/curly extensions tend to feel heavier than straight extensions when you wear them.
Comfort is a factor to consider when trying to decide on a length that is right for your hair extensions. If you are used to having short hair, it may be difficult for you to adjust to a really long length. Hair extensions that are no longer than 18" are generally suitable for those with short hair. On the other hand, you may feel comfortable wearing longer extensions if you have medium to long hair.
Where will the hair sit on my body?
When thinking about the length you wish to go for, often you think about this in terms of where the hair will sit against your body e.g I want the hair to come down to my bra line. As a rule of thumb the picture to the right is a rough estimate for where on your back your hair extensions will reach, however as you will see from the additional tips below this is only an estimate, and not a one size fits all guide.
when choosing a length you will want to consider any future trimming or styling you have in mind. If you like to mix up your hair style regularly, you may wish to opt for a longer length so that once the extensions are fitted, as the months pass you have the ability to cut and trim your hair into different styles, getting shorter as you go but still having lengthy hair extensions. The longer your hair extensions are, the more styling opportunities you will find.
If you are in between 2 lengths, it is usually recommended that you purchase the longer of the two. If you are between 16” and 18” for example, a full head of 16” hair extensions will cost approx. #61,500 to purchase, and 18” will be #66,500, a #5,000 difference. If you are undecided and opt for the longer length, although costing slightly more, you can always have them cut and trimmed if the length is a little longer than you expected, and it would have cost you an additional #5,000. If you opt for the 16” and find they are too short however, you would have spent #61,500 on extensions you aren’t quite happy with. Purchasing the longer length protects you again disappointment in the event you are unsure of the finished look.
Now you have a better understanding of what you will need to take into consideration when choosing your hair extension length, you should be able to choose a length that is suited to your needs to ensure your hair extensions look exactly as you planned them to, avoiding any unnecessary disappointments.