Lace frontal closure are expensive investment, to make them last a long time, its imperative to take care of them and maintain them. The more reason women prefer lace front wigs to other kinds of wigs is the fact that the hairline is less visible. The wig appears more natural and thus cannot be easily detected to be wig.
EFFECTIVE TIPS ON HOW TO CARE FOR YOUR HUMAN HAIR EXTENSION FRONTAL
- Use the Right Products -The products you use in your wig maintenance routine play a huge factor, in the end which results in your wig condition and its ultimate look. Do not risk damaging your hair, ensure the longevity of your wig by viewing the ingredients before you purchase. Argan oil treatment is a very good example of hair treatment and as such is recommended for your human hair
- Wash Carefully -Since the quality virgin hair used in this kind of frontal is a high quality. Always ensure that you brush the hair as thoroughly as possible with a paddle brush before you make any attempt to wash it. Before shampooing, use a form of pre-conditioning treatment, which will reduce the amount of drying that takes place. It can be dyed and bleached; however, we recommend that you visit your local professional stylist to undergo this procedure rather than attempt it yourself in order to ensure that it is done correctly.
- Wrap It Up -There is nothing scarier than going to bed with a spectacular and tangle free hair style only to wake up with the most frightening, and not to mention matted, head of hair. Gently comb out your unit before bed time and carefully tie a silk or satin scarf and your head to prevent the tangling, breakage, and shedding that happens after a night of tossing and turning. If you are loathed to ruin a hair style or have difficulty wrapping the curlier kind of hair styles, invest in a satin cap or a satin pillow case. Not only will it enable you to sleep without the worry of tangles or breakage, but you will also maintain the moisture that cotton made pillow cases strip from your hair.
- Don’t: Get your Hair Extremely Hot- Listen, ladies, when you get your lace closure sew in, in regards to temperature, you have to take it down a notch. Extreme heat will damage the hair and turn your flawless look into the one you’ll frown upon – and that’s just never good. So, let your man do the barbecuing, don’t get too close to the fireplace and avoid hot irons.
You should always remember
- Never to go to bed with a wet weave. This will encourage matting and lead to that musty smell. Wash your hair earlier in the day and leave to air dry.
- Explore different styling methods that do not require heat because heat can zap shine from hair. If you like your hair curly, then use light and soft bendy rollers. These should be used to set your hair overnight and can be used on dry or damp hair not soaking wet hair to avoid matting and odors.
Your human hair frontals comes with many benefits that include the style and effortless elegance of its wear. However, you must be sure to provide your lace front with the utmost care as an effective maintenance regimen is necessary to keep your unit in its best quality. Examine your wig unit and determine what you need to provide it with the best care possible to keep your hair looking its best day by day.